Tommy's Second Location


This file appears in: Tommy's
Tommy's Second Location

Tommy's closed in March 1977, but he reopened at 1820 Coventry. He was there for ten years until a fire broke out that destroyed half the block. He was able to salvage his kitchen, but his temporary dining room took up 1824 Coventry, which had once belonged to Coventry Cats and High Tide Rock Bottom. Tommy Fello is sometimes called the Mayor of Coventry Village because he's among the longstanding businesspeople still on the street.


This file appears in: Tommy's