New 12th Precinct Police Station


This file appears in: The McCart Street Gang
New 12th Precinct Police Station

After the Village of West Cleveland was annexed to the City of Cleveland in 1894, this new police station was built on the corner of Detroit Avenue and Seward Street (now West 83rd Street) to battle the crime spree in the West Cleveland area initiated by the McCart Street Gang.
Image courtesy of Cleveland Public Library


This file appears in: The McCart Street Gang