The Brick House


This file appears in: Jonathan Hale Farm
The Brick House

Jonathan Hale and his sons built the original brick house in the mid 1820s. It was one of only two brick houses in the valley at that time. The house underwent several renovations throughout the three generations of Hale family ownership. The current brick house was finished around 1926 by C.O. Hale.

Image by Leslie K. Dellovade.


This file appears in: Jonathan Hale Farm