Old May Co., 1899


This file appears in: May Company
Old May Co., 1899

The original Cleveland May Company was located in the old E.R. Hull & Dutton Company dry goods store on Ontario Street near Public Square. Indicative of the company's success, the building was expanded several times before the new May Company Building opened in 1915.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State University Library Special Collections


This file appears in: May Company