May Company, 1924


This file appears in: May Company
May Company, 1924

The May Company Building a little under ten years after its construction. Two additional floors were added to the structure in 1931 but the basic design remained the same. In the foreground is the southeast corner of Public Square.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State University Library Special Collections


This file appears in: May Company