St. Helena, 1906


This file appears in: St. Helena Romanian Byzantine Catholic Church
St. Helena, 1906

Nearly 1,500 Romanians from Cleveland and surrounding communities attended the dedication of St. Helena's church on October 21, 1906. Reverend Boehm, pastor of the predominately Hungarian St. Elizabeth's church, gave the dedicatory address. St. Helena's congregation consisted of about 500 members.

Photograph courtesy of Detroit Shoreway Community Development Organization


This file appears in: St. Helena Romanian Byzantine Catholic Church