W. 65th Street and Detroit Avenue, 1948


This file appears in: Gordon Square
W. 65th Street and Detroit Avenue, 1948

The convergence of W. 65th Street and Detroit Avenue is one of two intersections in Cleveland where all four buildings predate World War II. Known as "Four Corners", the intersection is a reflection of the efforts made by both local activists and community development groups to preserve the history of the neighborhood while simultaneously working to promote economic and commercial growth.

Photograph courtesy of Cleveland Public Library


This file appears in: Gordon Square