Construction of Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel School, 1949


This file appears in: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (West)
Construction of Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel School, 1949

April 24th, 1949, Father Sante Gattuso blessed the cornerstone on the south side of the school building. In part due to the success of the annual festival held by Our Lady of Mt. Carmel festival, no money was borrowed to finance the construction of the school.


Photograph courtesy of Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School's Alumni Association


This file appears in: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (West)