Coventry School, Circa 1920


This file appears in: Coventry Village
Coventry School, Circa 1920

This photograph, taken from atop the Heights Theater, shows Coventry School, which was constructed in 1917 and demolished in the 1970s. Looking east, this view also captures the intersection of Washington Boulevard, Coventry Road, and Euclid Heights Boulevard. Washington Boulevard's intersection with Coventry Road was later closed to traffic. This image was taken before the construction of Coventry Library, which was built in 1926 on Washington Boulevard in the open area across the street from Coventry School.

Image courtesy of Cleveland Heights Historical Society


This file appears in: Coventry Village