Record Revolution, 1982


This file appears in: Coventry Village
Record Revolution, 1982

Record Revolution opened at 1828 Coventry Road in 1968, signifying Coventry's continuing transformation from a largely Jewish business district into one that catered more to a younger generation of hippies and bohemians. Rock stars passing through town often stopped at Record Revolution and autographed its walls. In-store album signings and other events further solidified Record Revolution's reputation as a major part of Cleveland's rock and roll scene.

Image courtesy of Cleveland Heights Historical Society


This file appears in: Coventry Village