Cedar-Grandview Building, Circa 1935


This file appears in: Cedar Fairmount
Cedar-Grandview Building, Circa 1935

The Cedar-Grandview Building, located on the south side of Cedar Road next to the Heights Medical Center Building, was constructed in 1932. In this image, its bottom floor is occupied by both a fruit & vegetable and a meat market. These small markets gave way to a Bruder's Dairy Center and a Standard Drug Company store by the 1940s, and then Russo's Supermarket took over the entire bottom floor of the Cedar-Grandview Building in the late 1960s. Today, Dave's Supermarket occupies the space where Russo's once was. The top floor continues to house professional offices.


This file appears in: Cedar Fairmount