Missing "Peace," 2005


This file appears in: American Legion Peace Gardens
Missing "Peace," 2005

This photograph from 2005 shows the original stone tablet where the "Peace" bust was first installed in 1936. The bust moved to a new, higher pillar in 1939 with the dedication of the "Crypt of Nations."

Image courtesy of the Center for Public History + Digital Humanities


This file appears in: American Legion Peace Gardens