Construction, Sep. 1935


This file appears in: Polish Cultural Garden
Construction, Sep. 1935

Much of the funding for the Cleveland Cultural Gardens, including the Polish Cultural Garden, came from the Depression-era Works Progress Administration (WPA). Here, workmen lay the foundations of the garden along St. Clair and Upper East Boulevard on September 13, 1935.

Image courtesy of Cleveland State Library Special Collections


This file appears in: Polish Cultural Garden