Marker Dedication, June 1934


This file appears in: Italian Cultural Garden
Marker Dedication, June 1934

The original marker at the Italian Cultural Garden was dedicated on June 29, 1934. The caption for this photograph reads: "Left to Right: Domenic Montori, Representing Jr. Order Sons of Italy; Joseph Suto, Artist who created marker; Constame Corso; Wm. A. Milliken, representing the Public Works of Art Program (P.W.A.P.); Supreme Venerable, Order Sons of Italy - John DiSilvestro of Philadelphia; Philip Gardo, Pres. Italian Cultural Garden; Constame Fina; Mary Diagono; Angela Trorato; Frank Zammataro, Grand Venerable Order of Sons of Italy."

Image courtesy of Cleveland State Library Special Collections


This file appears in: Italian Cultural Garden