Moving to West Park


This file appears in: St. Mark's Episcopal Church
Moving to West Park

In 1940, the parish of St. Mark's Episcopal Church moved from its historic location at the corner of Franklin Boulevard and West 48th Street to Cleveland's West Park neighborhood. There, the parish built this new church (shown in this undated photo) at 15305 Triskett Road. It remained their house of worship until the church closed in 2012, according to an article appearing in the Plain Dealer on April 11, 2013.


This file appears in: St. Mark's Episcopal Church