Inside view


This file appears in: St. Mark's Episcopal Church
Inside view

Members of the church choir walk in a procession inside the St. Mark's Episcopal church at Franklin Boulevard and West 48th Street. The organ, seen in the background, was added to the church in 1899. This photo was taken in 1903.


This file appears in: St. Mark's Episcopal Church