Laying the Cornerstone


This file appears in: St. Mark's Episcopal Church
Laying the Cornerstone

This historic photograph shows parishioners gathered at the southwest corner of Franklin Avenue (Boulevard) and Liberty (West 48th) Street to witness the laying of the cornerstone for the new St. Mark's Episcopal Church constructed between 1890 and 1892. The ceremony was held during the afternoon of September 29, 1890.


This file appears in: St. Mark's Episcopal Church