1896 Sanborn Map


This file appears in: Wallace Manor
1896 Sanborn Map

Wallace Manor is outlined in red on this section of the 1896 Sanborn Map. Note the 1896 address of 345 Franklin and that the one-story front porch extends along the eastern part of the front facade of the house. The house next door to Wallace Manor is no longer standing. It was owned and occupied by A. G. Hopkinson, the first principal of West High School.


This file appears in: Wallace Manor