Lutheran High School, 2648 Prospect Avenue


This file appears in: The Cleveland Inner Belt
Lutheran High School, 2648 Prospect Avenue

Classes were held in 1948 in the Towne Club previously owned by the Cleveland Lutheran Veterans Club. Once completed, Cleveland Lutheran High School resided at 2648 Prospect Avenue later claimed by the state for Inner Belt right-of-way.


This file appears in: The Cleveland Inner Belt