Henry Coffinberry House


This file appears in: Henry Coffinberry House
Henry Coffinberry House

According to local architectural historian Craig Bobby, the Henry Coffinberry House was built in 1875. It is a late era Gothic Revival style house. Originally symmetrical, its asymmetrical look today is the result of an addition constructed onto the east side of the house in 1895. This photo was taken in the 1940s when the house was owned by Ernest and Mary Toth.


This file appears in: Henry Coffinberry House