W. B. Guyles' House


This file appears in: Ball-Wilson House
W. B. Guyles' House

The 1881 Cleveland Atlas identified many of the owners of upper class houses located throughout the city, including houses on Franklin Avenue (Boulevard). That map specifically noted that the house on the northwest corner of Franklin and State (West 29th) Street was owned by W. B. Guyles. In the year that the map was published, Guyles was a retired Lake Erie ship captain and employed by a commercial insurance company as a marine inspector.


This file appears in: Ball-Wilson House