The Ball-Wilson House


This file appears in: Ball-Wilson House
The Ball-Wilson House

The house at 2902 Franklin Boulevard is commonly known as the Ball-Wilson house. Built in 1852, it was first owner occupied by the Captain John Ball family. The "Wilson" reference is to Cleveland feminist pioneer Ella Grant Wilson (1854-1939), who, as a child, lived in the house for approximately five years. This photo was taken in 1980 during the Ohio City House and Garden Tour event.


This file appears in: Ball-Wilson House